Broken links finder
Broken links finder will check periodically all your bookmarks for availability.
You can change how strictly we should check your bookmarks in settings or disable this function entirely.
Change affect not immediately, give us some time and check brokens again.
To prevent false positives you can configure how strictly we should check your bookmarks:
- Mark as "broken" only when origin server send 404 (not found) or 410 (gone) HTTP status
- Origin server send 404 (not found) or 410 (gone) status
- Or domain name is unresolved / not exists
- Same as "Default", plus:
- Origin response is timed out (more than 13 sec)
- Server is down or send error (408, 500, 521, 523, 524 HTTP status)
- A lot of redirects