You can also export your Raindrop.io content in the same file format.
- Grab export file. Check supported formats and limitations below
- Upload this file here
- Fine tune import settings (optional)
- Click Start import and wait until it completes
Do not close browser tab until import is complete
Bookmark thumbnails and search filters will be fetched shortly after import is complete. You will receive an email notification.
We support almost any
CSV file generated by third-party bookmarking apps.
If you want to upload your own CSV file just make sure:
- Comma delimited
- Supported columns:
urlcolumn is required, other are optional
- Column order doesn't matter
Txt file should have a url per row
Pinterest itself doesn't have any tools to export your data. But you can try to use great third-party app called Pinback that can help you download export file. Just follow instructions on Pinback site.
Before you start import, please select how much data you want to transfer:
|Only new folders and bookmarks||When you upload the same import file again but with new data, this mode will prevent uploading duplicates and ensure structure untouched, only new folders and bookmarks will be imported|
|Import all||Select this mode if you want to import everything as is (including duplicates)|
|Start from scratch||This mode is the best way to clean your account data completely and replace it with data from import file. Be sure if you already have any data in Raindrop it will be removed and replaced.|
- We support files up to 50Mb in size. If you have a larger file please use our optimization tool first, it can dramatically reduce file size without any data lose.