Raindrop.io supports importing bookmarks from web browsers and services in various formats.
How to import?
- Grab export file. Check supported formats and limitations below
- Upload this file here
- Optional: Fine tune import settings
- Click Start import and wait for upload is complete
- Do not close browser tab until upload is complete
- Bookmark thumbnails and search filters will be fetched shortly after import is complete. You will receive an email notification.
Browsers / Services (HTML)
We support almost any
CSV file generated by third-party bookmarking apps.
How to prepare my own CSV file?
If you want to upload your own CSV file just make sure:
- Comma delimited
urlcolumn is required, other are optional
/to specify nested
- to have multiple
tagsjust put them in quotes, like
createdcolumn should have Unix timestamp or date in ISO 8601 format
- Column order doesn't matter
Here an example CSV file:
"Folder",http://google.com,Google,"Search engine","search, app",1629980125
"Folder/Nested folder",http://yahoo.com,Yahoo,"Another search engine","search, app",1629980125
Validate your CSV file before uploading!
Txt file should have a url per row
You can transfer all your web-clips (bookmarks) from Evernote to Raindrop.io, description and tags will be imported as well.
Be sure to select
ENEX as a file format of export in Evernote.
Pinterest itself doesn't have any tools to export your data. But you can try to use great third-party app called Pinback that can help you download export file. Just follow instructions on Pinback site.
Before you start import, please select how much data you want to transfer:
|Only new folders and bookmarks||When you upload the same import file again but with new data, this mode will prevent uploading duplicates and ensure structure untouched, only new folders and bookmarks will be imported. |
If you not sure select this mode
|Import all||Select this mode if you want to import everything as is (including duplicates)|
|Start from scratch||This mode is the best way to clean your account data completely and replace it with data from import file. |
Be sure if you already have any data in Raindrop it will be removed and replaced.
- We support files up to 50Mb in size. If you have a larger file:
- And upload to Raindrop as ZIP archive
- Evernote attachments are not supported yet