Raindrop.io is a modern bookmarking app. Save, resurface and manage your collection privately from any browser and any device.
What can I do with Raindrop.io?
- Collect links, images, videos and books - save anything you come across while browsing or upload from a device
- Tag and organize items into collections (with help of AI)
- Highlight and annotate the web - save important passages
- Search by page content and PDF's - look deeper beyond titles and tags, it's like your personal Google
- Never worry about losing saved content - even if original web page is deleted or restricted
- Schedule for later - never miss a thing by adding reminder to a bookmark
- Edit together - plan next trip or gather ideas collaboratively
- Create a public page (opt-in) - share with the entire web, sign-up is not required
- Sync with 2,000+ apps
Who use Raindrop.io?
Raindrop.io is used by a wide range of individuals and teams who rely heavily on internet-based knowledge, including developers, marketers, and creatives
What sets Raindrop.io apart?
Unlike many discontinued bookmarking apps, Raindrop.io has been around for over 10 years and continues to grow its user base and add new features. Raindrop.io has a strong focus on user privacy and does not sell user data. Instead, it operates on a subscription model, offering users additional features.
Who made Raindrop.io?
Raindrop.io is developed and managed by one person - Rustem Mussabekov. 🇰🇿 Kazakhstan based designer/developer with a 15+ years of experience in crafting beautiful and well made apps.
Where data is located?
Your data is securely stored in the cloud on Amazon AWS servers located in Frankfurt, Germany.