In order to cancel your Pro subscription, simply stop your Pro plan from automatically renewing itself. To do this, you need to turn it off based on the payment method you used:
Credit card payments made through Raindrop.io will be set to auto-renew by default. Here’s how to turn it off:
- Log in to your Raindrop.io account on https://app.raindrop.io.
- Click your avatar in the top-left corner and select Settings.
- Next, in menu, select the Subscription tab.
- Click the Change subscription
- Click the blue Manage button and confirm you want to cancel the subscription by clicking Cancel subscription.
App Store subscriptions auto-renew by default, so you need to manually cancel them. You can find the option to cancel the auto-renew by viewing your Apple ID in iTunes or the App Store and then selecting the “Subscriptions” option.
Google Play Store subscriptions may or may not auto-renew depending on many factors. Please check your Google Play Store account and verify if there is a recurring Raindrop.io subscription there. If there is, remove it directly.
No, you’ll be able to use your Pro until it expires. You will then be returned to the free plan automatically.
Please refer to our refunds article for steps on how to get your payment refunded depending on your platform.